Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cough Cough



This week has been so boring... So it started off just fine, I went on divisiones to a city SUPER far away. Everybody there is very poor, and everybody had the flu... They don't even have a hospital in their city to make things worse ha.Needless to say, by the time I returned to my area in Ita, I was down with the flu... And I have spent the past 4 days in the house. I am now feeling 90 percent, a lot better! But my comp last night got hit super hard... and had a fever of 103. So we rushed to the hospital and he also has the flu. Dang. So 5 more days in the apartment! Doing... who knows what ha This is like the worst time this could happen too... So close to me going home, I can't believe it ha OH WELL It has given me lots of time to study the scriptures so I guess that's cool.


Well. This is my letter for the week then ha


Love you guys! Have a great one


Elder Kyle Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment