Monday, July 25, 2016

The Final Countdown..









So, I am about to start my last week in the mission. I can't believe it. I am filled with mixed emotions, sleeping this week will be tough. Nahhhhhh sleeping hs never been tough for me ha But I am excited to go home and see the family! Today we are going to travel to another city, and do a little shopping, andtonight I head out to Asuncion to visit the temple for the lst time tomorrow! I can't believe it, I really can't. Like I can't even remember what it was like to not be a missionary.


This week will be filled with a lot of lasts. I plan on enjoying it, and doing everything in my power to keep helping the people. We had 5 investigators attend church on Sunday, one of them being a couple that we found just this last week contacting! They are super awesome, and I hope to hear about their baptism here in a few weeks.


Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading my emails. If anybody actually reads them. haha


Love you guys


Elder Kyle Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment