Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers Day





It sure was great seeing the fam bam, even if it was just over Skype! Looks like everything is great back home :)


So... today is transfer day! But looks like I am staying in the area with Elder Gibson (An Elder from my group) To finish out our second to last transfer in the mission, which is so crazy! A solid 80 percent of all our conversations are about after mission stuff, so we plan on concentrating ourselves a lot more this transfer and really just losing ourselves in the work just one last time. I love my comp, and the area is going to explode this transfer, so I am just fine with it :) We have a family and other people progressing towards baptism, so this transfer will be full of reaping our hard work we have done this past change.


Love you guys so much!


Pics of the temple trip`from a few weeks back


1) My comp $$ Elder Gibson


2) The daughter of one of my converts (Serving a temporary local mission)


No comments:

Post a Comment