Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Frio (Ro'y)



Soooo winter came around full swing this week... hitting some gnarly temperaturs (16 degrees Celcius)... Which for Paraguay is literally heck getting frozen over. Everybody has to just spend all day huddled up around their little carbon cooking fires to stay warm, so needless to say we have had plenty of around the campfire lessons this week, they are my fave! ha


Our temple trip this week was the best. It could have been a whole lot better had I remembered to use the restroom before entering into the session! haha I spent an hour just ``Aguantando´´ or waiting anxiously for the session to finish so I could relieve myself. haha It made it hard to feel the spirit when my bladder was jsut on the point of bursting... ha! Que mala suerte...


Say a sign today on the way to the internet cafe that said "Puede vivir como quieras, eres el unico barrerro" And I couldn't help but chuckle and think about all that Nefi teaches us in 2 Nephi 28.. The whole "Eat drink and be merry, because tomorrow we die" atittude is jsut so bad... It could never work inthe grand scheme of things! I love the scritpure in 1 Nephi 15:34 that says that "no unclean thing can live with God, therefore he has made a place for the flithy, Therefore if we are filthy we must go to the place of the flithies" or something along those same lines ha


This transfer alone I have memorized vaguely 60 scriptures from the BOM for all "Cane dropping" needs. This week we start on to D and C. It's so funny how I get so excited about this kind of Gospel fun. My pre-mission self would be laughing uncontrobably if it could see what I have become! haha


Well, that's bout it for now, love you guys a full!


Elder Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment