Thursday, December 24, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a White (people) Christmas




Me and the gang.  Zone 10

Me and the Guys (Utah State) 
Christmas Lunch


Me and the group.  (Biggest in Mission History.28)



Christmas in Paraguay is.... fun? People just get together and drink. Supposedly Paraguay is one of the countries that consumes the most alcohol, and I honestly believe it. There is a Bar on every corner, and it's dirt cheap. BUT I won't let that get my christmas spirit down!

So nobody in the ward planned anything as far as a christmas party goes... We are having to put something together as missionaries. Tomorrow, we are going to have a little get together in the church, and we put together a choir with the youth, and then we are going to watch Meet the Mormons and eat food. We will see how it turns out, after all it was planned by 19 year olds ha

Gave a talk in church this past week about christmas. It went okay, I didn't feel like it left from my heart everything I said. Maybe jsut because it's a bit more difficult to express myself fully in Spanish, in that it's not as easy as in English. It also hit me that I know the members here WAY better than I know the members in my own Ward back home HA How sad

So we had our christmas activity as a mission this week, bottom line, it was the best day EVER. We put together a presentation here in our Zone, and sang a song about a missionary getting Dear Johned, and then busted out into chistmas carols that finished with an Elder (Who weighs 250 pounds) Dressed up as Santa break dancing, and doing the worm. It got a few laughs hahahaha!

Love you guys!

Elder Horton




No comments:

Post a Comment