Monday, September 14, 2015

Z.L (Zone Leader)



This week... has been so crazy ha So the changes were this past wednesday! Annnndddddd well I'm a Zone Leader...! The Zone Leader here in Posta Leiva! haha So all I did was move over an area... new comp, new house, new area, but the same branch I have been in for the past 7 and a half months! haha It's such a crazy change. Like one like this has NEVER happened before to any missionary! So it must be for a reason. But yeah, so in the Mish, there are 14 zones, and starting from 1 - 14, as you go up the numbers of the zone, the farther away you get from the city (Asuncion) And me and my comp (Elder Cutera from Peru) are in charge of Zone 10! There are a total of 16 Elders, and two districts, adn covers about the area of Taylorsville and Murray put together. More details to come!


Today we had to travel to Asuncion for a Leadership Training so I am honestly so tired. Just got back not 15 minutes ago! But there are a lot of changes happening in the mission, so it will be a challenge being part of it all.


The new area is great! I had been here before on divisions, so nothing too new, and plus I know all the members. Honestly the Elders have been working half hearted here for a while, My comp doesn't even know all the active members that live in our area, so there is a lot of work to be done. We have a baptsim this week though, and a couple will be getting married and baptised the 26th, so that's good news!


This Sunday was stake conference, and one of the seventy came and talked to us (Elder Ferreira) ALL about Sabbath Day, and keeping it holy. Way cool experience. Love you guys!


Elder Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment