Monday, June 29, 2015

Meowwwww

servicio

Bauttismo do Enmanuel



I think this is an ox?? Not sure... but it's HUGE!




This week my comp fed a stray cat milk right outside our door. Now it won't leave us alone! It's even clawed through our screen to get inside out house. And it is constantly meowing outside our door. haha I was not too pleased with my comp

Tomorrow we are going downtown to say goodye to our old mission president and welcome our new one! Super excited. Plus they are going to be serving lunch. Yeahhhhhh!

Had a baptism this week of Enmanuel. Super great time! This week we have 2 people that have a baptism date for this saturday, so we will see how that goes. All the faith that they both get baptised! 

Went without light all yesterday because of the all the rain we have gotten these past few days. Feel like joseph smith reading scriptures next to the candlelight haha! 

Today we are celebrating the 4th with a BBQ with our Zone Leaders, who are also american. Gonna go eat some burgers and chow down a few hot dogs! Hope you guys take advantage of the holiday, and go do the same GOD BLESS AMERICA
Soccer season here in Paraguay is so crazy!! haha They beat Brazil last night which I guess is a huge deal, because literally everybody in the whole world started screaming, and lighting off fireworks. Everybody also took out there firearms and started shooting off rounds haha My comp and I got freaked out when a guy popped open his front door and staretd unloading his pistol into the ground not 10 feet from us! haha I felt like I was in a warzone. 

Anyways I love you guys so much! Thanks for the support

Elder Horton



No comments:

Post a Comment