Monday, May 11, 2015

Training

The District

Flooded the church... oops!

Baptism of Favian!



So great to Skype the fam this week! I love themmmmmm ha So I've got a new comp! Elder Savastano Aaaaandddd my comp is well... new haha New here to Paraguay! I'm training him ha He is from Arizona, and is 20 years old! He got baptised a year and a half ago, and is already out which is way cool. BUttttttt as you would imagine he doesn't speak much spanish, so I have really had teach a lot ha It's really fun to see him react to all the weird things that happen here in Parguay, it's like re-living how it was when I first got here haha Like things that are normal for me, are WAY weird for him! Like he is so scared of all the stray dogs, like it's kinda funny hahaha BUtttttttt That's about it gotta run! Love you guyyyssssss

Elder Horton



No comments:

Post a Comment