Monday, April 27, 2015

Jaha 30

Changes for a day with Elder Cutera from Bolivia!
Hitchhikinggggg


Baptism of Jazmin and her sister Kamila! 
My man Fabio
Everybody!






Well, so Augusto who was going to get baptised this week smoked, so he will have to wait till next Saturday which was kind of a bummer.... but we did find 3 miracles baptisms to replace him! ha It's amazing what the Lord will do when you work with all your efforts and have the enough sufficient faith. I gave it my all this week... and I may have over done it because Saturday night after our baptisms, I got SUPER sick, and had a fever all that night, and all Sunday.... and right now too ha I was in bed all day yesterday, which KILLS me! I honestly hate it so much. I was able to go to church though, which was good. But after, I went home and crashed until 8 o'clock that night. I am hoping and praying that it's not Dengue... But I don't think so! If you could send a few prayers my way, it would be greatly appreciated! ha But yeah. We have seen so many miracles in our district this month, it's been so amazing. We have baptised 22 people, as a district of 4 companionships, which is the most a district has baptised in all the mission this month, and very well could be close to an all time record in the Mission Paraguay Asuncion! Yeahhhhh! haha It's been such a blast too. Lots of work, and even more faith! We get a new mission president here in about a month and a half, which I am really stoked for. He is from Uruguay, the President Wilson. Anyways, that's all I've got for now ha Love you guys!


Elder Horton


No comments:

Post a Comment