Monday, July 20, 2015

19

Plaque in Guarani







Turned 19 this last friday, and I couldn't have spent it better, considering the fact that I am 5000 miles away from home! I spent it here with my Paraguayan family. A few of my converts made me a huge dinner, and a cake and decorated their house and everything! haha It was so much fun. Everybody made me feel way at home, and welcome. Couldn't have asked for anything more! 

I'm about to head into my last full week in this area. It's going to be so difficult to leave... Ahhh!!! I have a family here, and I just love it here I don't ever wanna leave. Hte members are all the greatest, and I have some awesome converts that I just have to leave behind... It's going to be just as hard, If not harder than saying goodbye to my real family back there in the states! Not excited. My last week and a half here.... Although it will be nice to get to see some new turf. So bitter sweet!

Had interviews with the new mission president this last week. The man is inspired by God to lead us here, without a doubt in my mind. Also this last Saturday, we did something called a "Capilla Abierta" Or like an Open House for the church, wehre all the 

The pics from my B-Day won't load next week

Plaque in Guarani (AvaƱe'e)

No comments:

Post a Comment